What have you got incoming?

vade_R

One of my all time favorite watches and a Super Square??? Great picks!

sent with aloha

Thanks Chris!! These were both unexpected purchases, but that's what happens when you search eBay sometimes. When I saw a new GW9300GY and it was priced
Like a basic 9300, I just had to do it. I should get the navy and this one, pretty soon, very happy man

And the 7800's are becoming scarce, I have the Blackhawk and the white one, so whenever I see a mint one I don't have, I usually pick it up, this one is mint and coming from Greece.

Dude

Woohoo......
2eme6y3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saru7

i tend not to plan too many of my purchases, just mostly what finds me since im a vintage guy ...but alas my faith is sadly waning :miserable:
in saying that i may have some camo action headed my way :D

and i finally have a 9300! nothing like the fancy one above, just the basic "-1", not my preferred choice but the price was too good to pass up so thy trigger was pulleth! its def. going to get some serious wrist time this week :D makes me really regret not getting my preferred choice of the brown when it first came out tho :frown-new:

Sengyoku

at last found my mudman grail, the smokey grey atomic with carbon strap version gw-9300gy

1395255047_zps954a81c5.jpg

and a new g-7800b-8, i love these squares with adjustable contrast and font, with custom banners

1395255073_zpsffc97394.jpg

Well done Will! Superb pickups!

The smokey gray muddie is my favourite mudman and also one of my all time top Gs. There is something about that grey resin that is outstanding :) I just wished they'd put out a MISG frog too!

And a grey combo with the 7800 too congrats :)

Sent from the 'droid.