5600a /5600b

Sengyoku

Thanks,

but I am not speaking from these extruded ridge.... this are good things for more protection....

I am saying that a DW-5000SL and others, has also a full metal case as the DW-5600C has.
And therefore I am asking if the bezels of these remakes (DW-5000SL/DW-5000ML.....) are the same as for the DW-5600C....

and if someone has tried to use a bezel from a remake/modern square DW-5000xxxx on a vintage DW-5600C?

I'm not an expert on squares, but from what I've read, the vintage square cases are different and therefore modern sqaure bezels are *not* compatible with vintage squares I.e. any model from the 5600C or earlier.

I just compared my 5600C to the 5030D I'm wearing today and though they are visually similar I think the button placements are slightly different and the modern bezel looks 'chunkier'. I just remember reading somewhere once that someone managed to modify a modern 5600E bezel to fit a vintage square, but it was definitely a makeshift job and not a perfect fit.

That's why the Brazilian bezels are still the best option for vintage squares...

Sent from the 'droid.

kkris

I've got my yellow set today haven't try to put it on but i can see that the buttons are slightly wider. I love the colour so i'll keep it for now and try to get a cheap gwm or trade for something else . If any one has any ideas or advices let me know. And thank you all for your help.

kkris

i've just bought this beauty, hopefully my yellow bezel will fit on it WP_20140312_003.jpg