For Sale Big Price Drop! ATHF and Parra Collab

Si1versky051

Hello all,

With no luck with my trade or sell, I have gone down on my prices since getting my grail wont be happening anytime soon. Oh, well.

However, I have gone down on my prices since I would like to save up for a guitar for one of my school classes (band to be precise) and the cash may be needed soon.

Please contact my e-mail or private message me for pictures since I couldn't upload from my phone.

1) ATHF DW-6900AS-8

Condition: Near Mint 9.8/10 (worn by previous owner)

Price: $210 OBO Paypal'd and Shipped within the CONUS

Description: Adult swim x G-Shock Collaboration. 1/1000. I really hate to let this piece go, but i have not worn it since it is a pretty rare piece. Parting with this because this may get the most funds for the instrument. Comes with tags, manuals, and box

2) Parra DW-5600PR-4

Condition: Brand New 10/10

Price: $135 Firm Paypal'd and Shipped within the CONUS

Description: Parra x G-Shock Collaboration. I have not worn it since i had another parra piece that i wear and may keep. I intended for this to be kept for value reason, but i could use the funds. Comes with tags, but the box was sadly destroyed by water along with the manuals.

3) Another Parra DW-5600PR-4

Condition: Used 8-9/10

Price: $110 OBO Paypal'd and shipped within the CONUS

Description: It does have scratches and dings on the resin from normal wear, but the crystal is clean and perfect. It is in Great condition despite wear. Comes with watch only.

I am interested in trades, but value will change. Just as long as it is other collabs or analog series.

I am open to offers

Prices are in USD. Sorry, but no international buyers unless the UK. UK buyers must cover shipping fees. (approximately £10-15)

I ship with priority and tracking/confirmation. Insurance is optional.

Contact me via e-mail at si1versky@gmail.com or private message me here on GSZ if you have questions.

Thank you all.