CASIO for kids

rutteger

Administrator
I've seen somthing called like g-shock mini idk if that's the same as club gshock or what ever. Not sure on the size of them either.

Yes, I know what you mean. Had confused these with the club Gs. They look like regular Gs but scaled down

g-shock_mini_763x174_v2.jpg

Sadly only place I can see them for sale is the 'bay, seem to fetch a premium too > http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=g-string&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=g-shock+mini&_sacat=0

@Scary Hairy, lucky lad with a G-100 :)

Scary Hair

He is a nightmare size 6 feet we swap shoes and boots his hands are as big as mine. It is the deep set glass that sold me on it for him . He should not be swamped by it.

I did not think that thire was a kids range I'd have thought main stream retailers would have been on it like a hot knife through butter. Why don't Casio Online or the shops stock them an particular reason?.

G-Man

in the end i purchased CASIO LA20WH-1A
liked the design and small form factor. don't care that it's for girls, with black color, it looks great.
478~6_1925.jpg

Damo74

my son is 8, he has worn various baby-g's and now wears a g-2110 which he loves and it looks great on him and fits well too.