Fashion East x G-Shock DW-6900 and GA-110 @ GSE

The Fashion East design team of SIBLING and Maarten van der Horst have collaborated with Casio on two new G-Shock models available exclusively at G-Shock East in London. The Fashion East x G-Shock DW-6900 features a white band and bezel with green lepoard print design to the band inspired by SIBLING’s Spring/Summer 2012 and Fashion East x G-Shock GA-110 features a purple hypercomplex bezel and dial with a floral print to the band. Both models are super limited and available from G-Shock East from Thursday 21st June. Retail is £250.

fashion-east-x-casio-g-shock-maarten-van-der-horst-vs-sibling-02.jpg
Fashion-East x G-Shock DW-6900

fashion-east-x-casio-g-shock-maarten-van-der-horst-vs-sibling-001.jpg
Fashion East x G-Shock GA-110

Thanks to hypebeast for the news :D

rza1069

Those bands are amazing. but they should have created new bezels at that price! Not a recycled Fruit salad GA110.

Willylix

rza1069;7901 said:
Those bands are amazing. but they should have created new bezels at that price! Not a recycled Fruit salad GA110.

totally agree. I like the 6900sn-7, but that band just doesn't match with the bezel/face at all. It seems like they just put something together last minute to try and make an extra buck. :(

Shocker

Willylix;7919 said:
totally agree. I like the 6900sn-7, but that band just doesn't match with the bezel/face at all. It seems like they just put something together last minute to try and make an extra buck. :(

Quite a few extra bucks.. well, pounds ;) Not my cup of tea but should sell out. I like my collabs to have a little more effort put into them. A cool box and unique strap isn't enough for me.