Finally found my dream watch!

stevenbgs1100

I have been looking to find this watch forever!!....and finally did this week. It's the GW6900A-9. Excited is definitely an understatement! :)
View attachment 3559

Nice one!
I waited ages for the standard black one to become available online and I was well pleased when I found it and got it for an amazing price.

I'm still waiting for a GW-9300......will be waiting forever I suspect....

Willylix

yes, that's correct. Look under the "protection" and you can see it says multi band 5/6 (i can't see in this exact picture bc its small. but this is a solar atomic, also is you press the bottom right button while in timekeeping mode, the will say "get" with some numbers next to it, because that's how you would attempt to do a manuel sync.

Willylix

Are you waiting for the regular black w/ accents GW9300? or are you looking for the brown one, and one of the black ones w/ negative displays?

Nice one!
I waited ages for the standard black one to become available online and I was well pleased when I found it and got it for an amazing price.

I'm still waiting for a GW-9300......will be waiting forever I suspect....

stevenbgs1100

Are you waiting for the regular black w/ accents GW9300? or are you looking for the brown one, and one of the black ones w/ negative displays?

Just the regular black one.
Got my email down with quite a few retailers for notification when/of they come back in stock.

Willylix

oh cool. Yeah, I really like the 9300's but I don't want to spend that much on one. Do you mind telling where/how much you paid for the standard g9300. you can PM me if you want.
thnx.

stevenbgs1100

I don't have the standard G-9300. All my G's are radio controlled/solar powered models.
If you know anyone selling a GW-9300 then let me know. ;-)