G-Shock GWF-T1030A-1 Rising Red Frogman

Casio have announced the final part of the 30th Anniversary Rising Red Series, the G-Shock GWF-T1030A-1 Rising Red Frogman.[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

53tmI4P65Zd32mw_lXD9CA.jpg

pNt52r0AaMPX6qj9TE25Ag.jpg

DpPKCqNAE7ZlmK_omc2Gmg.jpg

RoxV4vRjjn407_s39n7I2Q.jpg

WaICTMONzAiP0NBNCxQ8yA.jpg

The GWF-T1030A features multiband6 as is standard on the GWF-1000 Frog line, DLC custom caseback with 30th anni engraving, DLC button and 6/4 ti hardware.

The multiband6 Rising Red Frogman is limited to 300 pieces worldwide and goes on sale 15th September 2012. Japanese retail is ¥157,500 and US retail is USD$1700 - we are unsure if it will see a release outside the US and Japan.

News via Casio and Clement Wong :)

Psweeting

Arcy;10553 said:
That's good if you live in London, couldn't they spread them around the country a bit?

If you can afford one of these then you'll be travelling first class on the train to London

Bubbly Tubs

I had a phone call yesterday asking if I wanted to reserve one, unfortunately I had to decline, too pricey for me.

I've no doubt I can pick one up if anybody is desperate for one and can't get to London.

Roba666

Seen one on Casio Covent Garden. They look sweet but the cost...... They've also got one with 2 Ruby's inset in the front.

Rob

rutteger

Administrator
Psweeting;10554 said:
If you can afford one of these then you'll be travelling first class on the train to London

That is indeed true. Wonder if they'll sell out or hang around like the Ruby Frog in Casio / London.

TZA

Bubbly Tubs;10559 said:
I've no doubt I can pick one up if anybody is desperate for one and can't get to London.

wow, that is very nice of you. i would love this to have in my collection. numbered too? the price will only go up... (no hype intended)

rutteger;10588 said:
That is indeed true. Wonder if they'll sell out or hang around like the Ruby Frog in Casio / London.

i think theyll sell out...

Shocker

TZA;10594 said:
wow, that is very nice of you. i would love this to have in my collection. numbered too? the price will only go up... (no hype intended)

Yes, they are numbered on the case back