G-Shock setting woes, please help.

Pandora

As you can see, this is my first post, but I'm sure there will be loads more questions, but firstly I need your help, I've just received a very nice GW3500B, needed something with actual hands as my eyesight obviously isn't what it used to be, and I was struggling to see the digital display on my other watch, anyway, as you do, I was playing around with the different buttons and settings just to see what did what, and as all of us men know, we don't need instructions, do we.
Well, I now have the time zone on Moscow, the hands at 10.33 and the digital read out at 12.33, ( at time of typing this ), and no matter what I do I can't change it back to where I want it, (London), have tried following the booklet, yes I did read it, but it keeps going back to the above.
I even tried leaving it over night hoping that it would reset itself, but no joy, is there something I'm missing when trying to change it.
I await you commands.

Pandora

It's amazing what you Can achieve when you actually read the manual whilst sober, managed to rectify the problem this morning.
By way of an introduction here's a quick pic of my shock collection, Thanx.
4a3b2719b2ea29ab66a7693f3797df2c.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Glad you sorted it, what was the problem in the end. The manuals can indeed take some reading :p

Nice collection :encouragement:

Pandora

As far as I can make out, the main problem was that I didn't have it in timekeeping mode when I was trying to reset it to London time zone.