Gshock Frogman Red question

Ktcrash101

Hello. I am new to this board. My uncle recently passed away and while cleaning out his things I found a Gshock Frogman. The back says GF1000 on it. This watch is red. Does anyone know anything about. I was thinking of trying to sell it on eBay or something but I do not even know what it should cost or if it is a good watch. Any help would be great!

race

Hi and welcome,Man!I think it is better to post the pics to have the help you need :)

Deepsea_Dweller

550a363f0ab6578b2aaec991318c3991.jpg

Image above. The only red 1000 series Frogman and its atomic multiband6 [ GWF ] and not GF! as our fellow member Vade_R already perfectly pointed out. Few images of yours ( also backplate ) might help. Good luck!

Deepsea_Dweller

Hello. I am new to this board. My uncle recently passed away and while cleaning out his things I found a Gshock Frogman. The back says GF1000 on it. This watch is red. Does anyone know anything about. I was thinking of trying to sell it on eBay or something but I do not even know what it should cost or if it is a good watch. Any help would be great!
You wrote ,,, the back says GF 1000”’

Now check your latest photos. GWF 1000RD aka the Men In Burning Red. Congrats on your Froggy. Very nice indeed and pls keep it.

Ktcrash101

I do not have the paperwork that came with the watch. My uncle had it wrapped up in a towel in his dresser. It looks to be in awesome shape and honestly I have never seen him wear it. I just do not want to get ripped off. Does anyone have an idea of a what a good opening price/bid would be. I have had someone offer me 250.00 and someone offer me 500.00.

race

You don't want to get ripped-off but you don't know what you have in your hands!First,it was a GF,now it is a GWF-1000RD!Study the watch then the market!If your uncle had and kept this watch,it's probably because this watch have more than money value! :encouragement: