Gshock Frogman Red question

Ktcrash101

Sorry I named the wrong watch first. I did not have it with me when I was trying to make that post. I am still learning. Although the watch is cool I know I would never wear it. It is way too big for my small wrist :) I do want to sell it for a reasonable price to someone who could get better use out of it. I have been looking on various websites. It seems like I could get around 700-800 for this watch. Does that sound way off to anyone?

race

For real,Ktcrash,you probably have 1000 reasons to sell this Frogman,,,i can understand that too,no problem!And again you're welcome!

I'm livin' in Europe and watching very often,Ebay,Yahoo Japan auction,Rakuten or J-Grab!This watch have a value,don't go in hurry,,,look clearly the market,please ;) !

Ktcrash101

What are the best websites to study the aspects and value of the watch and also the best place to try to sell the watch? I really have no reason to keep it as it is huge on my wrist and I would never wear it.

race

I'll not suggest you any prices for this watch but just for give you an idea:

Today,i watched one site with more or less 100 various Frogman,the site was have only one GWF-1000RD (never worn) for same price as Deepsea Dweller told you 1800usd!Trust me or not!

chrisek

What website were you watching?
Many websites. While we can't guide you on values I think it is easy to point out ebay, amazon, yahoo Japan, etc as common shopping websites.
I think you will be surprised at what that watch is trading for (in a good way).
And just a cautionary advice: should you choose to sell it, please do not advertise it here or quote price but post over in the classified area. Ok?
PM any of us for help on that.

Ktcrash101

Do any of you feel that ebay is a safe place to buy and sale watches?

I went over on the classified page but was unable to post. I do not think I have been a member of this site long enough.

Sengyoku

There is a post requirement to use the classifieds here, but perhaps our forum mod chrisek can help you out.

Other than that, in think the advice and info shared with you from some of our regular forum members is impartial and accurate. the frog you have is undoubtedly a desired piece, I agree with race about not being in a hurry to sell it... many frogs actually appreciate in value. Hard to believe for the casual person looking at a G shock!