Incoming 2013

Vitix

This turned up today and it looks a lot better and brighter than the sellers pic, right chuffed with it.
A couple of snapbucket pics, 1 in sunlight and 1 in shade.
AB752A2B.jpg

F223DE5C.jpg

Stu.

I want that yellow bezel!!!

chrisek

This one will be my official #50 watch. It was going to be it's brother the mudman (GW9300ER-5), but this was the same price!

uploadfromtaptalk1359221401088.jpg

First frog
First Men in Military
2nd currently produced positive display
2nd dlc screwback

cedric

My second one turned up today, after a clean up I'm pretty impressed.

E6B825C9-43CC-4A3F-A582-4F69F3D90C77-3741-000003CE07266BF8.jpg

I had a busy day yesterday, but managed to get a couple of new pieces.

c090fd10a56fff5aed28bbabb3ee4276.jpg

OMG, the play cloths from the bay, i was also looking for one, but never ever see one, how did i miss it. Love the orangie too... please let me know if you managed to see another one for sale.. or you if you selling yours.

P.S. If you don't mind, pm me the price you got them.. Thanks a million

Bubbly Tubs

OMG, the play cloths from the bay, i was also looking for one, but never ever see one, how did i miss it. Love the orangie too... please let me know if you managed to see another one for sale.. or you if you selling yours.

P.S. If you don't mind, pm me the price you got them.. Thanks a million

@cedric, Playclothes don't come around that often, and you can't get replacement resin for them, so make sure if you get one it's in good condition.
There is a couple of MM4s on eBay right now, prices keep rising though.

cedric

@cedric, Playclothes don't come around that often, and you can't get replacement resin for them, so make sure if you get one it's in good condition.
There is a couple of MM4s on eBay right now, prices keep rising though.

@MrTubs yes, keeping my eyes wide open for play cloths, will take note of the condition during my search. I am curious if u do wear your or just for collection, most people who own one do not wear them at all.

As to the MMs, managed to find mm2 and now waiting for the mm4, but the price is raising by the day. Make me think of I shld just hang on to the spare..

jrod

GA-113B-1ADR.jpg
G-Shock GA-113B-1AJR Initial Blue 30th Anniversary

got this 2 weeks back. my 1st G for 2013. :)