New Rangeman

chypmun77

On WUS. Another great G Shock forum for most of us! The Ranger had been posted by the member EasternMickey most recently. Enjoy BB72

Heya deepsea, is that red rangeman a custom red or is it the one that they are going to launch soon ? the red looks awesome with some metallic effect.

BACKBLAST72

I agree with you Tom. However, I've been on other forums before where people are real snobby and arrogant especially when the only thing your asking for is guideance and or help. It would be like you guys asking something about the military and instead of answering your question I conduct myself like a total douche bag. Here I have always been treated with respect and a sincere spirit of appreciation and love for this thing of ours.
There is no need to be rude especially when it's completely uncalled for. I just hate idiots, I dealt with to many of them over my military career. I guess my tolerance for them is non-existent.

JTPhoto

Thanks Tom,
I belong to that forum but has been quite some time since I've had any activity on it. I spent most of my time here and on Facebook G-zone.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

I was searching for that Facebook page but can never find it..

RebelFrogman

bame9e4e.jpg
hybeny2a.jpg
suheby7u.jpg

At got my hands on it. So beautifully made.. Loving it and wearing it as we speak..

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Heya deepsea, is that red rangeman a custom red or is it the one that they are going to launch soon ? the red looks awesome with some metallic effect.

... just got an info. It's not custom. It's the real deal. Don't have more Infos. Hope that helps. Some guys just having great connections / especially in Asia! So let's wait and see until the official introduction and launch. Enjoy