The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

mitsudriver

Hello gents,

Been collecting G-Shocks seriously since about 2008. I've owned and sold/traded about 13 and currently have three -- a King, Frog and Jason -- in the daily rotation. I joined here in June but hope to be a little more active presence around here.

Here's a look at some of my current collection (G-Shocks that is)

lilith

I purchased my first Baby G a year ago. It is model 3772. I purchased my 2nd Baby G about 6 months ago. It is model 5001. I was so pleased to find a Bab G in Rosetone. I have a rose gold wedding ring with meteorite embedded in it. A striking combination. I am so happy with both of these watches. They are both rugged and look nice, even on my smaller wrists.

skidzz

MABUHAY(tagalog word for Greetings!)
newbie from the Philippines!Known casio for more than 25 years!But never owned one til Spetember of last year when I was introduced to the GA 110 series!Since then I was able to own at one point 10 casio G shocks!All in a span of 2 and a half months!Has since trimmed downed the collection to 6!I think most are limited or collector's.In the process of acquiring either a GF-1000BP or a GWF-1000BS.I am into the froggies right now:afro:

rutteger

Administrator
@lilith - welcome, good to have forum mebers into their Baby-Gs :)

@skidzz - quite a collection very quickly. Good luck with the Frog :cool:

BEEPO-1

Hey y'all I'm Jason from good ol' Georgia. I've had a DW-003, a dw-5600, dw-9600 FIFA 94' Worlds cup with Ti back, and several non-G Casio's. I hope to find another fav G' soon though - Jason (aka - Beepo)

dalj_b

Hi Guys, new to the forum so I thought I would say hi. My collection, although small has some nice pieces including:

GA-100-1A4ER
DW6900FS-8
illest x G-Shock DW-6900

:cool:

agentzigzag

hello G-Shockzone, im a new collector as of this year. I owned a G-2000 bought new 12 years ago and was bought a riseman this xmas gone by my wife. In the space of a month ive gone from 2 g-shocks to 11. I will post them up as I go along!