The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

dziab

Hi there from Poland! My name's Michał (Michael), I'm 28 and I'm a psychologist at a social home for chronically somaticaly ill. I don't have any G-Shock yet, but I chose GW-2310 as my first to buy (won against GA-100 and G-7710, which are my other choices).
I got interested in watches just recently. It seemed pretty inevitable, since my other interests are backpacking/trekking/hammocking (I just love the outdoors), also making knives and other stuff at my knifemaker friend's workshop. I'm a DIY kinda guy and I like durable and reliable things. G-Shocks meet my expectations.
Looking forward to get to know you guys!

gripmaster

Hi there from Poland! My name's Michał (Michael), I'm 28 and I'm a psychologist at a social home for chronically somaticaly ill. I don't have any G-Shock yet, but I chose GW-2310 as my first to buy (won against GA-100 and G-7710, which are my other choices).
I got interested in watches just recently. It seemed pretty inevitable, since my other interests are backpacking/trekking/hammocking (I just love the outdoors), also making knives and other stuff at my knifemaker friend's workshop. I'm a DIY kinda guy and I like durable and reliable things. G-Shocks meet my expectations.

Welcome to the Zone! This is a friendly ( and sometimes a crazy ) place.....

Hi all.

Newbie. Will be collecting slowly as Im a dad to 4 little munchkins.

Got an awgm100b and have really enjoyed it. I am in sales in an automotive shop and the mixture of professionalism and toughness with this watch is perfect.

ze9ejygy.jpg

My top two wishlist items right now are the yellow rangeman and the 30 stars 5030. Cheers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

marcoszam

Hi all.

Newbie. Will be collecting slowly as Im a dad to 4 little munchkins.

Got an awgm100b and have really enjoyed it. I am in sales in an automotive shop and the mixture of professionalism and toughness with this watch is perfect.

ze9ejygy.jpg

My top two wishlist items right now are the yellow rangeman and the 30 stars 5030. Cheers.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Casio G-Shock GW7900B-1 is my baby, plan to purchase more. Great forum.

Welcome, new Mates! Always very awesome to see new nice people participating in The Zone!

Cheers!
Marcos :D

Mouse

Hi everyone, looking for any help available. I'm wanting to setup my gw3500b with the strap and adapters seen here. I currently just have the OG's resin band but desperately want to change it to this. Any ideas??? Thanks!

yqyvavav.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rftw1one666

Joined this forum months and months ago but never really got back on here but I'm glad to be here and hope to help and get help as often as I can! Here is a pic of most of my collection! First piece gave me the bug that didn't flare up till manny years later. Now I'm at over 100 G's and can't wait for what 2014 has in store for us all! Happy hunting all!
ate6yde4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisek

Joined this forum months and months ago but never really got back on here but I'm glad to be here and hope to help and get help as often as I can! Here is a pic of most of my collection! First piece gave me the bug that didn't flare up till manny years later. Now I'm at over 100 G's and can't wait for what 2014 has in store for us all! Happy hunting all!
ate6yde4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with a bang! You need to start sharing with us! Glad to have you. :beer:

sent with aloha