The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

saru7

welcome to the board and welcome back to the world of Gs ricky, maybe your next purchase will be a real one

jk :p post some pics up when you get a chance :D

chrisek

Welcome Ricky and great watch! You are definitely gonna have to post a wrist shot in the what are you wearing thread!

sent with aloha

Kashio

Should have placed this here...

Hello all,

After a long time I wanted to join a G-SHOCK forum again. Hope to have fun talking about one of my hobbies with you.

Thank you and greeting,
Kashio

Using Tapatalk on iPhone

Loco_Tico

Hello Gshock fans
I am from Florida and a 7 year Army Veteran. I have used Gshocks while in the Military and even before then. I have recently purchased a Rangeman and waiting for it to come in. I look foward to reading up on all the great info in the forum.
:glee:

rickysp1

Here it is.

Hope you like it because I certainly do. It was in a guy's window beside an old Zeon calculator watch and a half-dozen second-hand quartz analogues. Didn't realise when I bought it that it was rare; he musn't have known either as he mostly repairs clocks.
Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Attachments

• 20140516_153615.jpg
    20140516_153615.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 212

chrisek

Hope you like it because I certainly do. It was in a guy's window beside an old Zeon calculator watch and a half-dozen second-hand quartz analogues. Didn't realise when I bought it that it was rare; he musn't have known either as he mostly repairs clocks.
Anyway thanks for the welcome.

Right on Ricky! And great watch! It bounces between a grail and a must have. Definitely a fantastic G in either case. :cool:

sent with aloha

Sengyoku

Well done Ricky, you just got yourself the bargain of the year :)

I wonder how a minty GW5000 ended up at a random jewellers in the UK!

And a warm welcome to the zone for all the other newcomers! There should be more of us in the welcoming party but I blame tapatalk's hide stickies option :)

Sent from the 'droid.