The Watch Co & G-Shockzone G-Shock GDF-100-1A Giveaway

Shocker

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest. The winning post was post #42, chosen at random, posted by member: glofs_eac

Congrats to the winner, PM is on the way!

screen shot.jpg

Thanks,
Scott
www.WatchCo.com

stevenbgs1100

Congrats to glofs_eac :)

Big thanks to WatchCo and Shocker :)

Congrats to the winner, however I cant help but feel a little bit conscious of the fact this winners one and only post on the forum wins the watch.
I'm not saying they aren't a watch fan but they haven't even replied on this thread since it was announced.
What about doing competitions for people with either a minimum post count or people who have been registered for a certain period of time......or both of these factors?
Just a suggestion.

k1ngunit

Congrats to the winner, however I cant help but feel a little bit conscious of the fact this winners one and only post on the forum wins the watch.
I'm not saying they aren't a watch fan but they haven't even replied on this thread since it was announced.
What about doing competitions for people with either a minimum post count or people who have been registered for a certain period of time......or both of these factors?
Just a suggestion.

Ha. I noticed it too. I think a contest a while back was what got me to register too. I had just been lurking unregistered.

rutteger

Administrator
Just a suggestion.

We want to be fair and offer everyone the chance. Equally can understand your point. Will consider your idea for a future comp - it's a good one :D

Ha. I noticed it too. I think a contest a while back was what got me to register too. I had just been lurking unregistered.

This of course is one reason for running the compos - and it would seem to work :)

glofs_eac

Sorry guys for delayed reply,i was so busy this past two weeks.anyway...Thank you very much,another G will be added to my collcetion:D