Thoughts on the new 2014 drops? What will be must haves for you?

BACKBLAST72

Hi chrisek,

You were not kidding on the price which has sky-rocketed since the last time I checked. E-bay has it listed for a cool $2,599.99 dollars you know chump change. I like the watch but even if I had that kind of money to spend on a watch I would not spend that kind of money on it. I rifle or a pistol yes, but not a watch.

Dude

REALLY!!! Are you talking about the 1000 navy frog??? If that's the case, then I will never be able to afford it.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vade_R

REALLY!!! Are you talking about the 1000 navy frog??? If that's the case, then I will never be able to afford it.....

no man, they are talking about the evangelion ga-110. its a discontinued Gshock, that a lot of collectors want, because of an japanese animated series that was very popular, very expensive now

the navy atomic frogman is from about $800 to $1000 dollars, its still expensive though

chrisek

Hi chrisek,

You were not kidding on the price which has sky-rocketed since the last time I checked. E-bay has it listed for a cool $2,599.99 dollars you know chump change. I like the watch but even if I had that kind of money to spend on a watch I would not spend that kind of money on it. I rifle or a pistol yes, but not a watch.

I won't have one in my collection anytime soon either :( saw a spare resin set recently going for $400.

sent with aloha

saru7

Hi chrisek,

yea youre never going to get away lightly on that one! maybe you could get lucky in 30-50 years at an estate auction?? lol

but youre right, its all relative, even if i had the money it still wouldnt feel right spending that kind of moola on essentially a garden variety G. you prob could pay a fraction of that price to a gun customiser and get them to take a white one apart, paint the dial and swap the resins for you!
if i was dropping that on camera gear id barely blink an eye, plus i can claim it as a work expense :p

BACKBLAST72

Besides the Mudman and Froggy in Navy blue the watches whch have absolutely have caught my undivided attention have been the camouflage series of GD-120's. I think Casio did a really nice rendtition on these classic pieces. The colors they picked to put into production will probably be the most worn watches this year. Also, they are not easy to come bye. Everywhere I have look they are out of stock.

So these bad boys are going to be a must for me. I will wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday, I am bound to get a smashing deal on them during that time frame.

saru7

waiting till thanksgiving? now thats dedication man!
youre like chuck norris, backblast doesnt sleep, he waits.
:glee:

Dude

Backblast, you're my idol.
I got mine more expensive overseas before the local launch.
Now I feel stupid.... LOL....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chrisek

Backblast, Macy's will have the camo 120's in April. Just get them during the friends and family sale and you can enjoy them way earlier and still get a crazy deal!

If you are in the US market.

sent with aloha