What have you got incoming?

stevenbgs1100

Well, following on from my recent GW-3000 purchase I was browsing for a bit of a bargain.
Nearly ordered a white GW-M850 but instead opted for this:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Casio-G-Shock-Quartz-Watch-Analogue/dp/B007421B4G/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_1

I like the stealth looks. Only new it existed last night too and using Amazons promo code I got £15 off.
I'm happy enough.

I think my orange strap has arrived for me to collect from the PO too so just waiting for the watches to arrive next week.
The wife was only saying last week I'd not bought a watch in ages (4 weeks....lol) and so two in two days soon sorted that out.

Stu65

Had an interesting week with a GW-2310 and a GR-8900 delivered and an even more interesting weekend by being able to pick up a GA-150 and a GD-100 but the one i am really looking forward to is a GW-9100MB-1JF which was cheap as chips on fleabay and the pic was not the best but it was worth a punt.
Come on the postman.
Pics will be up as soon as they are all in.

Stu.

Bubbly Tubs

I've finally pulled the trigger on something, not my usual sorta thing but I quite liked it. Think it's a 5500, same model as the Alife but different colour. I'll put a pic up once it arrives.

stevenbgs1100

Yesterday I ordered the GW-M850-1ER from Amazon for another excellent price.

The GW-3000B arrived in the post yesterday but as my mini tool kit only had one decent small flat head and not two I can't yet change the strap to the orange one I bought. Weekend jobbie.

Tonight the AWG-M100 arrived though. Small in size compared to the GW-3000 but still classy looking and could easily be a casual and formal watch choice.
Easy to set up again.

Pics to follow.

Bubbly Tubs

Ordered some resin, got the wrong thing and then a discussion via email meant I've got even more resin in coming now ha ha

Andy205

Just bagged this from a seller I think some on here have traded with on the bay (ichbin2005)

$(KGrHqFHJBcE+N1!PWidBP2HVb3QtQ~~60_12.jpg

And put in a cheeky (maybe too cheeky...) offer on this.

$(KGrHqRHJFUE+S-CYTnrBP1Kl)W0rQ~~60_12.jpg

4Play

Nice pick up Andy. I've been eyeing this one myself, trying to find a good deal. Would it be too much to ask where you got yours. The 5000 is just way out of my price range.