What have you got incoming?

Bubbly Tubs

I've got something a little different, well different for me incoming. Quite a small piece but ad my eye on one for a while now. I'll post up a pic once it's here

ad33lak

Ordered 9300 Mudman #4 and #5 yesterday:

GW-9300K-3JR.jpg

GW-9300GB-1.jpg

Ordered the 30th Anniversary GW-A1000 today:

casio-GW-A1030A-omgn-2012-1.jpg

Purchased all three from eBay sellers in Japan, I'm just waiting to get screwed over by HMRC. Hopefully one of the three should slip through the net.

ad33lak

Ah man the multi coloured one is awesome. Did you get a good deal on it.

Thanks mate, I'm looking to buy all the 9300's, though I'm not in a rush to pick up the standard version. The multi coloured one cost me £251, which was the cheapest on eBay a couple days ago. Just had a quick look and you could pick one up now for around £237. Should have waited!!!

I guess the only real issue for us in the UK is whether we get hit by customs. I've bought most of my G's in the UK, and a few within the EU. This would be the first time ordering form Japan.

My non atomics, have cost me the following:

G9300GY £200
G9300ER £210
G9330A-4 £200

I guess a £50 premium for the atomic is just about fair, wouldn't really want to be paying much more though.

Next on the list is the Initial Blue Muddy.

Hope you had a good trip to NY, how many G's did you bring back?

marcoszam

G-Shock No. 60 for Marcos :)

Bought it like a month or so ago, but received @ a place my family have in the USA. Couldn't go myself to pick it up but mom and dad are on their way over with it -->

6aju9uja.jpg

I'll show some wrist pics tomorrow!

61 is on its way to Tom's (won't get tired of saying thanks for such a gesture) and it is the X6930 flavor 9 ;)

And, for 62 the following is the candidate most likely to win the contest (haven't pull the trigger)... I was going to get the LV but somehow this turquoise is making me dream of it for days now -->

haquva7y.jpg

Love the color combo and love the fact that they left a bit of metallic in the face.

Cheers,
Marcos :D

chrisek

Wow Marcos!!! I had no idea you are at/passed 60!!! Congrats! Also, great job bringing this thread back as it should be ongoing.

The MNM should land at a local Macy's Friday, so I can pick up Saturday unless they get it early (tomorrow).

e9ebaryq.jpg

Using that same image I'm looking to get the middle one end of January/early February.

I know, planning ahead. All good :beer:

sent with aloha