What have you got incoming?

chrisek

It's officially on the way!

ery4a7em.jpg

Of course 30 minutes after ordering it from Japan I see it on the US G-Shock website :rolleyes:

sent with aloha

DrGonzo

Have had the MTG-S1030BD-1AJR for a couple of weeks now. Not sure if this is where to post impressions but didn't want to start another thread.

1) It's really really big. The weight is great but the size took some getting used to. I am still wearing my older, less attention grabbing g shock at work. I have read that a shirt cuff will not go over it but I haven't had that problem at all.

2) Bought it for travel and on a trip through three time zones last week it performed like a champ. The ability to set everything by pulling out the crown and pointing at a city on the bezel works as well as advertised. And I love that you can switch between local and home times on either the big or world-time dials with the push of a button.

Was it worth the price? I haven't decided yet but I am leaning towards yes. And because I got the limited edition I am thinking it will somewhat hold its value if I decide to sell it in a year or two.

dziab

Well, I was waiting for a GW6900, but it turns out writing the model no. on the envelope wasn't the best idea of the guy who sent it to me. It got stolen by someone from the spedition/post workers. Two weeks later I'm waiting for the insurance money. Pity, cause I won't probably catch this model for ~80usd again.
Well... now I'm waiting for a G9000 stealth version. Hope this one will be in my hands within 2 days.

saru7

man the release schedule is all over the shop for those camos!
hoping to get mine soon!

Well finally got it in the mail 10 minutes ago . U can't get this model in Germany so I had to purchase it in the US. I waited 3 weeks for this sucker... but now I'm pretty happy. View attachment 8693

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk
is this the one with the plastic buckle?
im surprised as to how "rare" they are in certain markets. i got mine for $40AU! shouldve gotten more and made some extra cash lol

tyr75

man the release schedule is all over the shop for those camos!
hoping to get mine soon!

is this the one with the plastic buckle?
im surprised as to how "rare" they are in certain markets. i got mine for $40AU! shouldve gotten more and made some extra cash lol

Its the one With the plastic buckle. Weird. Im Happy because i only paid half of what i would've paid in germany. For sure.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

gripmaster

Have had the MTG-S1030BD-1AJR for a couple of weeks now. Not sure if this is where to post impressions but didn't want to start another thread.

1) It's really really big. The weight is great but the size took some getting used to. I am still wearing my older, less attention grabbing g shock at work. I have read that a shirt cuff will not go over it but I haven't had that problem at all.

2) Bought it for travel and on a trip through three time zones last week it performed like a champ. The ability to set everything by pulling out the crown and pointing at a city on the bezel works as well as advertised. And I love that you can switch between local and home times on either the big or world-time dials with the push of a button.

Was it worth the price? I haven't decided yet but I am leaning towards yes. And because I got the limited edition I am thinking it will somewhat hold its value if I decide to sell it in a year or two.

such a great watch... If I had to take this one for a long trip and not one other - no problem!