WRUW 11th June 2014

race

I also found the Maharishi lunar bonsai at macys yesterday, and with the sale came out to $120, which I think Is a great price, I'm glad i waited, cause the prices in eBay were ridiculous

Congrats (again!) Patience is the key (sometime) Sir Will :)

Cool green gd-120,nice camos and super Frogs!I'm working the whole week so i must stay on classic black!I'll do better later hehehe !!!

BACKBLAST72

Well since we are doing the Cammo theme I will wear my Martian Cammo today.

My dear Friend Will, congratulations on the Maharashi aquisition; Macy's sales are very good and there selection is always the best in town. At least here in San Diego they are. How are they in your neck of tje woods?

ujage8ub.jpg

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Sengyoku

Super cool wrist turnout today with all those camos, I was in two minds whether to put on one of mine, but I tend to reach for the bright colours when the sun is out!

@Dakar, nice little resin mod. I think I need to get me some blue resin for the frog :)

@Tom epic mid week frog assault! Bringing out the big guns even before it's Friday :) that ruby frog surely has the nicest caseback ever!

@Will waaat $120 lunar maha! I'm super jealous! Wish we had macys here I'd get one in a heartbeat if saw it at that price! congrats! :)

Sent from the 'droid.

vade_R

yeah Chin, Macy's is pretty awesome, the only problem is that we get new releases, like a month or more after everybody, but we get them at complete retail, plus we get these special sales like 3 times a year where all g's are 25% off, which makes it even better for example, the navy rangeman was $225, pretty cheap

cheers

Deepsea_Dweller

Super cool wrist turnout today with all those camos, I was in two minds whether to put on one of mine, but I tend to reach for the bright colours when the sun is out!

@Dakar, nice little resin mod. I think I need to get me some blue resin for the frog :)

@Tom epic mid week frog assault! Bringing out the big guns even before it's Friday :) that ruby frog surely has the nicest caseback ever!

@Will waaat $120 lunar maha! I'm super jealous! Wish we had macys here I'd get one in a heartbeat if saw it at that price! congrats! :)

Sent from the 'droid.

Thanks Chin. I know few guys here will appreciate it. Yes and Friday of course will be even better. Froggy Friday it is and it will be a blast! Great shots Chin, Will, Dakar & Michel! Terrific start @Arcy:) Excellent Camo. Well done! You guys are rocking on our forum. Greetings Tom

Deepsea_Dweller

Checking in. Think I'm surprising everyone even myself today!

Back to the workhorse during the day

ymyde8ys.jpg

And the camo for the evening, continuing the above camo theme!

egemyguv.jpg

Same two as yesterday. Very nice 1-2 punch for a day :cool:

sent with aloha

Nicely done Chris as always. Almost 2pm Thursday afternoon in Hong Kong but worthwhile checking in and waiting for your ( last ) post and 'thank' the other guys as well. Enjoy the evening. Life is good.