Administrator
Gone with an older Mudman today...

DW-8400 FTW :)

2012-03-15 11.31.30.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Having site freezing problems when attempting to resize pictures again :(

Here they are (I hope):

they've worked ok. Anyone else seeing problems? Occasionally see an issue if I try to upload too many pics off my camera but I guess that's to be expected.

Nice Marlin, screwback too!

macspite

they've worked ok.

Upload isn't a problem, it's just if I try to resize them :(

Nice Marlin, screwback too!
Yes, feels like a nice piece of kit though the bezel is a bit stiff. Still, if you are relying on it to give you time remaining on a dive or time spent on your decompression stops it is best that it doesn't move.

Just visited the collection searching for serial numbers and came across my £6, brand new off the market about seven years ago, Ascot dive watch still ticking away, hefty textured strap and not a million miles away in looks from the Marlin. I know which one I would take swimming though!

agentzigzag

Just home from Westfield Stratford, a couple of stores that stocked G-Shocks, nothing you cant get off amazon for a bit cheaper.
My recent stealthy 6900 today:
xZ2pal.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Upload isn't a problem, it's just if I try to resize them :(

Hmmm, the resize works fine for me, assume you mean the thumbnail, medium or large option? Anyone else seeing an issue?

Just visited the collection searching for serial numbers and came across my £6, brand new off the market about seven years ago, Ascot dive watch still ticking away, hefty textured strap and not a million miles away in looks from the Marlin. I know which one I would take swimming though!

Ascot FTW :p

Just home from Westfield Stratford, a couple of stores that stocked G-Shocks, nothing you cant get off amazon for a bit cheaper.
My recent stealthy 6900 today:

Is the Westfield a big mall then? The 6900 looks great anyhow :D

agentzigzag

its massive, right on top of the olympic park, let down slightly by the amount of attitude by some of the visitors.

macspite

its massive, right on top of the olympic park, let down slightly by the amount of attitude by some of the visitors.

I occasionally have cause to go to Stratford either on DLR or TfL business, recently putting new ticket machines on the Stratford extension. So I know and loathe Westfield - my idea of shopping hell! If I have to buy anything then it's into the existing Stratford centre and out again double quick.

All these malls - Bluewater, Westfield, Meadowhall - and the innumerable retail parks around the country offer a massive range of products in one air conditioned and artificially lit complex but restricted choice; every one is populated by the same retailers.

Thank undefined supernatural being for internet shopping :D

Oh, just realised, it's probably the attitude expressed above that p***es you off!