Wruw 20/6/14

MrBRONSON

Hi everybody!A "sad" Froggy Friday's:i'm @work and will miss Italy game and probably France too!Grrrrrr! : )

1534700d1403250789-wruw-friday-20-jun-2014-1.jpg

1534701d1403250849-wruw-friday-20-jun-2014-2.jpg

Never realized how much the lighting changes the appearance of this watch from rose-gold to true-gold. Very nice!

race

Never realized how much the lighting changes the appearance of this watch from rose-gold to true-gold. Very nice!

No lies in the "zone"!:the color of the frog above the meteo-station is blue,i change the "hue" to become a bit green and that probably change the gw-200 too ;)

Yes Sir Will!For now France play like a real team,nice to see young players with this attitude,respect!

Sengyoku

Good to see you in the zone too Mr B! A pretty awesome frog turn out today if I say so myself!

Well England finally bowed out today after that super Costa Rica performance, I guess in away it's actually better for people here to sit back and enjoy the rest of the world cup! :)

And the France game... wow there must be something about the fonte nova arena... so many goals o_O

Sent from the 'droid.

BACKBLAST72

Late check in today guys,
Hope everyone is having a great day. The World Cup games were fill with exciting rivalries and outcomes today. Awesome display of G-Shocks by everyone. Dakar nice bike man.

One day I will get one just to cruse around town; I would love a Harley Davidson Knucklehead or a Yamaha R6.

1936 Knucklehead
eqa4u3yv.jpg

uheberem.jpg

2014 R6
yvu7ame5.jpg

uteqyze3.jpg

Today I sported my GD-X6930E-9
ezeruhu2.jpg

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk