WRUW : 23rd April -> 29th April

rutteger

Administrator
Black in Black with the GW-9200 returned to stock with it's original black band and bezel. Decided to sell the orange band and bezel given I now have a pukka G-9100R G-Rescue.

IMGP6451.jpg

The observant will note the 'sensor' sticker now has no lettering. When trying to restick this decal with super glue ended up daubing some glue on the bezel which looked nasty. Fortunately it would seem the super glue can be removed from resin using nail polish removal wipes (which is contain acetone), however the acetone also removed the lettering from the decal.

waveydavey

I've also got a spare orange bezel and band for my Riseman. I've searched ebay for ages looking for one that's damaged or has a busted strap, so I can be greedy and have two in my collection, but still not found one yet. Anyone out there got a suitable one going cheap?

rutteger

Administrator
I've also got a spare orange bezel and band for my Riseman. I've searched ebay for ages looking for one that's damaged or has a busted strap, so I can be greedy and have two in my collection, but still not found one yet. Anyone out there got a suitable one going cheap?

Yeah, I had an eye out for a spare for a while also. To be honest reckon it's perhaps more cost effective to get a G-9200R-4.

k1ngunit

Rocking the muddy at the hotel for the weekend.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335556636840.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335556636840.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 163

macspite

70+ G-Shocks and others to choose from yet I have spent most of the week with my beater. Bought last July to act as the "sacrificial anode" to my GW-3000B to make a collection of 2 Gs. Then the red mist descended and when I woke up there were 70 G-Shocks grinning at me :D

20120427_123843.jpg

Quick shot while on a brunch break at Horley station

rutteger

Administrator
@jaydeeohh - nice muddie :cool:

It is indeed rather inclement here. Went with the Garmin something or other this morning for a few nice hours on the bike in the rain. Switched to the Giez GS-300 for the afternoon.

2012-04-28 13.53.31.jpg

terryjames

Just got back from Tenerife.Treated myself while there so because it`s new i`ll be wearing this for a while.
ga-100.jpg

There was a choice of colours and i tried a few on.The black won to my own suprise.