WRUW - 9th Dec -> 15th Dec

Deepsea_Dweller

zususa3e.jpg

marcoszam

Hello 2 all. Hope everyone is doing cool!

Went out with friends for a casual burger dinner -->

utaru9ah.jpg

The intention was to take a pic of the burger but I was so hungry that, by the time I remember about the pic, there was barely a bite... Sorry ;)

ygyvudup.jpg

9ybyne3e.jpg

DGK with cargo shorts and cha-cha-cha shoes, please, again, do not report me to the fashion police :-(

All the best for everyone... Cheers!
Marcos :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

marcoszam

^^^ Tom, you're on fire Mate, Atomic Orange King... Sweeeeeeeeeeet ^^^

Today I'm in super affordable mode with the MRW -->

aty2ugeh.jpg

You know how you have 2 try 2 see the positive on everything? Well, the only positive I see on this limbo I'm living in, is that I can have a taste of what is like living like an absolute careless messy macho single, and I have the excuse for a few days to say "it is because I'm packing" ;)

re5yvuva.jpg

Watches from previous days on the table.

erata2ah.jpg

Shoes from last night in the middle of the hall.

gu5upe9y.jpg

And the best, ice cream 4 breakfast, eating from my belly :)

Cheers, Mates!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

T h a n k you very much Marcos. Glad you like it. Please keep it up and always remember what's incoming in VE soon. Life is good. Best Tom

chrisek

Wearing a silencer today. Billabong Pipeline Masters (final round of the Triple Crown) is heading towards the quarter finals. Hope it stretches out a day so I can see it tomorrow!

Wearing a Hawaiian Surfing Limited Edition Silencer today.

evunujyt.jpg

sent with aloha

marcoszam

Colorful watches & toys, I wouldn't be surprised if the guys from the moving company ask me "where are the kids?" ;)

sa7a7ume.jpg

y7a6yget.jpg

avy9ysa4.jpg

Some say...

ba7uty9u.jpg

@ Tom, Mate, that yellow X6930 is imprinted in my DNA now... Impossible to forget... T H A N K S A L O T M Y G O O D M A T E.

Cheers 2 all!