WRUW Friday 17 Jamuary 2014

Ninja

U guys make me miss my GWF1000G so much.

Sent it to the service centre as I suspect something wrong with the solar charging. It has always been on M despite my efforts to wear it out in the sun.

Sengyoku

U guys make me miss my GWF1000G so much.

Sent it to the service centre as I suspect something wrong with the solar charging. It has always been on M despite my efforts to wear it out in the sun.

That does strike me as a bit strange considering you're in sunny Singapore... but I have known some of my solars to stay on M for extended periods in the winter months, even if I've left them sunbathing on a sill.

But, what country code have You set it to? I have a hypothesis that it might have been draining the battery trying to synch like 7 times a day :) otherwise, have you also got daily alarms on? I had a riseman that even got drained to L from a daily alarm!

Sent from the 'droid.

Ninja

20140117_112815.jpg

Ninja

I set to SIN.

No alarms at all. Anyway I also sent it to the service centre to change the case. Some scratches on the glass. Will get it back in brand new condition :cheerful:

That does strike me as a bit strange considering you're in sunny Singapore... but I have known some of my solars to stay on M for extended periods in the winter months, even if I've left them sunbathing on a sill.

But, what country code have You set it to? I have a hypothesis that it might have been draining the battery trying to synch like 7 times a day :) otherwise, have you also got daily alarms on? I had a riseman that even got drained to L from a daily alarm!

Sent from the 'droid.

Sengyoku

I set to SIN.

No alarms at all. Anyway I also sent it to the service centre to change the case. Some scratches on the glass. Will get it back in brand new condition :cheerful:

So it's a very thorough servicing! But just out of interest, is this an official Casio service? And how much do they charge for something like replacing the case on a 1000 series? The DLC stainless steel case alone ain't cheap :)

Sent from the 'droid.