WRUW Friday 30th May 2014

race

Totally off-topic,i know,but all this lil' work is regulate,timed and controlled with my g's:

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

vade_R

AWESOME Michel, great photos, love all the colors and especially the flowers. You definitely have the prickly green thumb like Chin says!!

congrats on your balcony garden, I can tell this a good hobby for you, almost as fun as collecting G's

chrisek

Congrats Dakar and love the wrist shot!!

Michel, you can go off topic anytime with pics like that!

Today was Rising Red for me.

avyre9up.jpg

And switched up for the evening to the Stargate.

zu2usyry.jpg

With a special thank you to Will for reminding me to wear these wonderful pieces. The Gundams are probably my favorite G's and caused the most heartache for me.

At Backblast: you notice how this one has G-Shock on the bottom as well? Again showing Illuminator up top? That feature (now called "EL") was a big deal back then. Also notice how prominently Casio is displayed on the face. Circa 1995-ish.

This one was the 3rd and final generation of the Gundams.

sent with aloha

vade_R

no problem Chris, i don't mind reminding you of all the wonderful pieces you have. especially when i have them too.

i only have 3 of these gundams/stargates, because they are extremely hard to find with good soft resin. they are definitely big brash pieces and i get tons of compliments on them

one more picture to the good old stargate

1361371428_zps9c5a6d76.jpg