WRUW Friday 31st January

gripmaster

actually Grip you don't have to get it, you already have the glorious gold version, which has the same gold display, the gold buttons, screws, and decoration screws, all you have to get is the black dawn strap and bezel, which is actually easily found on the bay, and inexpensive, and super easy to change.

i did a similar thing with my ICERC 200 frog, and with the transparent bezel and strap looks just like the glorious gold frog, and if i got it the dawn black resin will look very similar to the dawn black

hehe very intersting idea this one....

Sengyoku

Doh I totally forgot to check in yesterday but I'll do so even later than Chris! Better late than never...

Frogman fiesta!

u4yhy2um.jpg

GM, resin swaps are pretty easy on the 200 series :) and I've been thinking the same thing about the dawn black resin because it's a really nice combo with the glorious gold :)

Sent from the 'droid.

gripmaster

Doh I totally forgot to check in yesterday but I'll do so even later than Chris! Better late than never...

Frogman fiesta!

u4yhy2um.jpg

GM, resin swaps are pretty easy on the 200 series :) and I've been thinking the same thing about the dawn black resin because it's a really nice combo with the glorious gold :)

Sent from the 'droid.

HAHA man, you're not just posting a picture from the day before, but even from LAST MONTH!!!:D:D:D:D
but good effort, we can use all the RED frogs we can get, am I right??

Yes so far the only modifucations I have done on any of my Gs is changing a battery. I first have to find a good source for spare parts now, and then maybe start getting into that. thing is, though, I got the glorious gold frog because I lie it and want to wear it so if I transform it into a dawn black or other, I am without the gold one for that time... it's a dilemma! my first mission is actually to get a new part for my 1000BS frog to replace the red which is a bit tinted. then from there I may become more adventurous...

so have you taken that rangeman to the volcano yet? come on I know there's a 2600m altitude shot with some awesome volcanic rock formations in the background waiting up there with your name on it!:encouragement::encouragement:

Sengyoku

HAHA man, you're not just posting a picture from the day before, but even from LAST MONTH!!!:D:D:D:D
but good effort, we can use all the RED frogs we can get, am I right??

Yes so far the only modifucations I have done on any of my Gs is changing a battery. I first have to find a good source for spare parts now, and then maybe start getting into that. thing is, though, I got the glorious gold frog because I lie it and want to wear it so if I transform it into a dawn black or other, I am without the gold one for that time... it's a dilemma! my first mission is actually to get a new part for my 1000BS frog to replace the red which is a bit tinted. then from there I may become more adventurous...

so have you taken that rangeman to the volcano yet? come on I know there's a 2600m altitude shot with some awesome volcanic rock formations in the background waiting up there with your name on it!:encouragement::encouragement:

I was thinking about a trip to mount Teide but being pramfaced (1yr old mini-me) at the moment it won't be easy!

Would love to go up another active volcano though :) the last time it was up that smoking one in santorini, and I was *almost* going to etna but got 'forced' off the idea by my paranoid missus as soon as I told her it likes to erupt violently from time to time :D

Next time I'm not going to sat anything ;)

Oh you'll be glad to hear that the 1000 series frogs are actually pretty easy to resin change as well... casio parts UK is pretty good btw (did Jonathan give you a card from your visit to GSE? ) but I don't know if they can ship to the EU... but i know keith from tiktox can :)

Sent from the 'droid.