wruw friday december 5,2014

race

OK, Frogs are not cheap! This I liked till I saw the price $4899.99 us. It's on ebay, most others are around $500. I think I'll stick to the GA style. But I do like the ones you all have!
View attachment 9547
Nice Ga-110 "flash" mwscooters!About the gwf-1000:they are not cheap,i agree with dat!But quality is high,it took me 1 year to make the step...but really,i have no regrets for this buy...and i have "only" one! : ))

mwscooters

I do like your color combo race, Kinda a Spider-man feel. I don't know if I'll ever pull the trigger on one. I think I would be happier with 5-7 regular GA's that I could swap parts with.
index.jpeg

race

I do like your color combo race, Kinda a Spider-man feel. I don't know if I'll ever pull the trigger on one. I think I would be happier with 5-7 regular GA's that I could swap parts with.
View attachment 9548
The G-Fans called this mod like this:Spiderman and it was my favourite super hero when i was a kid! : ))

As you or others members,i modded some of my ga-110 or gd-100...with time,i understand that the gwf-1000 is playin' in a different category!

Anyway,nothin' wrong to don't have a Frog...Casio have plenty other models to offer,and modding them is a really bonus! ; ))

chrisek

Well it is Saturday morning here (just after midnight) but had some cooking to do!! Had yesterday off which means I am guaranteed 2 days off this month (the other being Christmas) and you can guess how prioritizing comes into play with chores, lol. ;)

Thank you for starting the thread Ron!

Great pair of Frogs to bounce between Tom!

I too enjoy the red under on the Navy Frog. Think I need to buy some resin. It really does look better. As a matter of fact I happen to wear mine today.

0f70352cb8e453de967352117b32f3ec.jpg

Scott, understand you are having a hectic day, thanks for checking in. And I really like the modded burning man :cool:

Mwscooters, enjoying your mods as well on each you have shown! No worry about the Frog thing. They are fun and very different, but you are doing really good stuff and is enjoyable for all of us! And, we need to talk PK Rippers later ;)

Will, I'm still amazed at how your pictures make everything look like a million bucks! Enjoy the men in Military frog a lot.

Started off with the Navy Frog

a2913984f673636e48fd81b3deeb7bf4.jpg

And switched to this 400. I picked it up at the same time as the orange squares.
cb7d29d46ebea6c62fe4eb632ba99ab2.jpg

I am noticing some changes in my likes and dislikes within my collection making areas of reduction easier. Definitely enjoying the evolution of my tastes.