wruw monday 11-10-14

Knives & Lint

Thank you for the kind words guys. I've been wanting one of these for a while, partially from admiring it every time it was posted here. I completely agree with you on the 9300, Tom. My love for this model kind of crept up on me. I have the standard one as a work watch, but some of the other colorways make this a very versatile watch, good for outdoors and looks right at home on the town as well. The Sea and Earth "Joker" model is next on my list.

Michel, I've told you before how much I admire the GW-225.

In fact, I'll let my zone friends in on a little secret of mine. I have on order the parts to build a "Dawn Black" GWF-1000, with the case center/dial/buttons/etc of the GWF-1000G and the yellow/gold module from the GWFt1030. I ordered the parts about three weeks ago, I'm just hoping I don't get a notice saying any of them are unavailable. I think it should turn out well.

chrisek

Tom and Scott: very cool muddies! If I haven't said it here before: I still like the way the 9300 wears on my wrist much more than the Rangeman. I know, heresay, but true.

Michel, again: great Frog. And another great picture!

Will: there's my favorite 9300 colorway. and still one of my favorite G's to wear. Right behind a certain square.

Today started off with a 4000.

31322a9e4b3ce0e331305af9dd0b5aca.jpg

Tomorrow is the final day of the Aviator repeat. Then back to rotations I think.

Finishing with a GDX.

2e3d87dc470138121ec0bfa2def13dca.jpg