wruw monday 11-3-14

ron281969

DW-5000C-1A-watches-1396978569.jpg

vade_R

love the rising red muddie Tom, love that bright light on the GD's Michel, and loving the military muddie Chin, one of my favorite muddies.

been missing in action, guys sorry for that.... was shopping for a new car an finally finished signing my life away. i wore a gps aviator yesterday when i brought the car home, and I'm wearing a green aviator today.

cheers

yesterday

1415035868_zps612af77a.jpg

1415035876_zpsdaf8338c.jpg

today

1415035386_zps6de97562.jpg
1415035391_zpse7bb3f5f.jpg

Knives & Lint

Nice shot Michel...And Tom, we have similar taste today, though mine is non-atomic

Chin, great brown/tan muddie, that one's definitely on my list of models I need to add to the collection. And I agree with you 100% on the CF keepers, If only they made those readily available as well as black clasps, I would buy a handful immediately

Will...what more can I say...That GPW is the flagship G-Shock right now, imo, and I'm really diggin' the bright green on that Aviator...Plus, Huge congrats on that sweet sweet ride brother

I went with two versions of the Mudman today. The standard for working this morning, and the Rising Red for the remainder of the day. Have a good one friends...Be cool

race

Great job Men!You keep that forum alive!I really like the pic from Sir Will under the sun and this car is very cool!

Fantastic red Mudman Sir Tom and the pic in the nature is nice too!

Beast is there but probably focused on other things than that cool black Mudman!

Then i hope when Mr Chin will return home,give me help to do the okonomi-yaki (Sorry i don't forget it)...seems to delicious that plate!:p

Deepsea_Dweller

Great job Men!You keep that forum alive!I really like the pic from Sir Will under the sun and this car is very cool!

Fantastic red Mudman Sir Tom and the pic in the nature is nice too!

Beast is there but probably focused on other things than that cool black Mudman!

Then i hope when Mr Chin will return home,give me help to do the okonomi-yaki (Sorry i don't forget it)...seems to delicious that plate!:p
Thank you Michel. Very kind :)

Deepsea_Dweller

love the rising red muddie Tom, love that bright light on the GD's Michel, and loving the military muddie Chin, one of my favorite muddies.

been missing in action, guys sorry for that.... was shopping for a new car an finally finished signing my life away. i wore a gps aviator yesterday when i brought the car home, and I'm wearing a green aviator today.

cheers

yesterday

1415035868_zps612af77a.jpg

1415035876_zpsdaf8338c.jpg

today

1415035386_zps6de97562.jpg
1415035391_zpse7bb3f5f.jpg
Awesome Will. Beautiful car with such a great.G Shock Colour. Always safe drive and enjoy the beauty. Thanks Will for your compliment; very kind :)