WRUW Monday 5 December 2015

Deepsea_Dweller

Great week start gentlemen

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420474508057.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420474508057.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 272

vade_R

good to be back around guys..... had a good couple of days off for vacation and i needed it because half the time i was getting over a terrible bout with the Flu.

beautiful men in earth blue riseman Tom, and awesome 200 froggie Michel, bring it back to life buddy and thanks again for the cool cap man

today wearing a Men in Black Raysman

good day friends

1420478948_zpsd386b2a3.jpg

1420478953_zps847eb28a.jpg

1420478955_zpsbc25a5de.jpg

Knives & Lint

Hello friends! Been busy for the past few weeks so I haven't posted much. Good to be back in the zone!

Today was the last day of vacation before the kids go back to school so we spent the day building Legos. There's only two pictured, but there was another one because around here we have to do everything times 3 (sometimes 4 if I buy one for myself). We still have some Batman Tumblers to build but those will have to wait, as they have many pieces and seem like they may be quite the project.

Hope everyone has a good week!

race

Hello friends! Been busy for the past few weeks so I haven't posted much. Good to be back in the zone!

Today was the last day of vacation before the kids go back to school so we spent the day building Legos. There's only two pictured, but there was another one because around here we have to do everything times 3 (sometimes 4 if I buy one for myself). We still have some Batman Tumblers to build but those will have to wait, as they have many pieces and seem like they may be quite the project.

Hope everyone has a good week!

Incredibile building and welcome you too...Mr Knife ;)