wruw monday feburary 17,2014

vade_R

i have both of these, but i exchanged the modules, i like the olive one better, but the positive display on the black one is much easier to read.

1388676522_zps44e0b260.jpg

1389282237_zps3cb20121.jpg

Cool I think I will keep an eye out for it. I know maybe to a lot of people this line of G's are not that cool. But there is something about this line / family of watches which I like a lot. I would say my second favorite is going to be the new GW 9400-1 which is the first G-Shock triple sensor. I am toss between the black or green versions. I think in the coming weeks I will make a decision on which version to get.

Once again thank you for your comments and for taking the time to give me your input. I highly appreciated.

Very Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

BACKBLAST72

Dude that totality looks radical man. Those are some really bitching looking time pieces, you did a totaly awesome job.

I like your modification, and must admit I never thought of switching the modules, but it makes total sense.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

chrisek

Vade_r: is the black resin the matte like the US version or the glossy like the Japanese all black version? I really like how they both turned out!

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Good morning vade_R,
I am going to Macy's today and see if they have them in stock. I won't be able to purchase two of them, but at least I'll get one. I really like the agressive lines of the GW 9400. I'll let you know how my recon mission works out. I hope that this line of G's has alot of success this way Casio is motivated to come out with new versions of this awesome time piece.

Very Sincerely,
BACKBLAST72.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk