wruw on 5th august , Tuesday

Knives & Lint

Wow, nice posts all around today guys, as always. I was wondering about Sony Xperia compatibility with the Bluetooth model as well. I saw that blue one in person at the mall the other day and that colorway is quite striking.

vade_R, I'm really digg'n that purple Riseman.

I wore the Urban Camo GD120 today. Had to get a new battery for my ride, then took it for a wash.

Sengyoku

Thought I would give this some wrist time this evening. Sengyoko, liking the bluetooth. Looked everywhere on the Web but still don't know if they are compatible with my Sony Xperia?
ejutyqu8.jpg
I haven't checked the latest compatibility list, but I use a note 2 and it originally was not listed at compatible... However after an android update it worked perfectly! Best thing I can suggest is go try one in a store... You can download the g shock+ app first and then just try it :)

Dakar

I haven't checked the latest compatibility list, but I use a note 2 and it originally was not listed at compatible... However after an android update it worked perfectly! Best thing I can suggest is go try one in a store... You can download the g shock+ app first and then just try it :)
Cool, will give it a go. Thanks Sengyoko :D

Sengyoku

That's not good Sengyoku,i'm looking on internet for the gb-5600!:rolleyes:

PS:And here why i call you Mister Chin!Take easy Man,foundation of the reggae music! :cool:

[video=youtube;9CGRUY3AsCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CGRUY3AsCM[/video]
Oops! I may have accidentally put your wallet in danger, but I blame Will too :)

It's not a problem Michel, I think we know each other here on a first name basis haha! One love!

Knives & Lint

Thanks race. It's an Audi S6. Its not the type of car I would normally be able to afford, but I picked it up used with high mileage. I still love it though. I like the fact that its fast but a bit of a sleeper. It basically looks like an A6 with a few cosmetic differences, and there's the fact that it has a Lamborghini derived V10 stuffed under the hood. It makes about 430 horsepower. Due to work my daily driver is a truck, but I also do a lot of highway driving, and this is the perfect car for that. Honestly, the thing feels like a freakin' rocket ship.

I just realized I don't have many pictures of it, but here's a shot I took on my phone the day I bought it
(that's my truck parked next to it)

Here's a shot of my other ride (work/daily driver)