Wruw? Saturday 1st Feb 2014

vade_R

Funny you mentioned the lume, I fell asleep with this monster on last night, I woke up like at 5 in the morning, and I could see the time, perfectly CLEAR in the pitch dark. I don't know why can't Casio do this to their analogs, even the most expensive mrgs or mtgs have terrible lume.

Same situation for me too,i fear!I like the look,the lume of the old and new monsters and i know they are just a part of this big brand!

race

Funny you mentioned the lume, I fell asleep with this monster on last night, I woke up like at 5 in the morning, and I could clearly see the time, perfectly CLEAR. I don't know why can't Casio do this to their analogs, even the most expensive mrgs or mtgs have terrible lume.

Nice to hear that comment 'cause i need A style of watch like this in my dark bedroom!

gripmaster

Foto1-600.jpg

Foto4-600.jpg

Foto5-600.jpg

Foto3-600.jpg

Foto9-600.jpg

marcoszam

@gripmaster As always impeccable photographic material from GM. Particularly love this this session for the 7900 Rescue Red was my 1st. G-Shock and it has a lot of meaning to me; if it wasn't for it I wouldn't gone crazy about GS and I wouldn't end up in this wonderful place where I'm surrounded by such great friends!
»»»»»
I've been on & off lately, but the country is insane and the job turns insane as well... Went blue and green last few days »
8y5uryju.jpg

8a5yju9y.jpg

And some Suunto too »
6amenequ.jpg

7agu4uqu.jpg

All the best 4 everyone & Cheers!
Marcos :D

gripmaster

Seriously Grip! Just amazing photos!

Got to use the Hawaiian Airlines international terminal for my flight!
Which is probably my favorite. On a layover in Seattle. Will be in Minneapolis by morning.

sent with aloha

Thanks Chris - that must be the mountaineer in you talking! Minneapolis sounds like you're still going to a fairly flat place?
funny on Hawaii even the Airport terminal looks like a 5 star resort...
what a life you have!

gripmaster

@gripmaster As always impeccable photographic material from GM. Particularly love this this session for the 7900 Rescue Red was my 1st. G-Shock and it has a lot of meaning to me; if it wasn't for it I wouldn't gone crazy about GS and I wouldn't end up in this wonderful place where I'm surrounded by such great friends!
»»»»»
I've been on & off lately, but the country is insane and the job turns insane as well... Went blue and green last few days »

And some Suunto too »

All the best 4 everyone & Cheers!
Marcos :D

hehe Marcos you change watches more than I do.. or was that from the last 4 days?
The rescue watch is super cool, I had never taken much notice of it. then when I saw it in the store in London just had to have it!
goes to show you, all the internet is nice, but nothing is better than seeing the real thing!