WRUW Saturday 23 August 2014

chrisek

Enjoying the variety today!

@ Tom: I am coming around to the thought that that is actually the best looking King even though it was also the only one widely available around the world. I say that only because it is easy to get lost in the whole "never seen that one before therefore it is cooler" thoughts. Congrats!!

I've been wearing my only 5500-series today. It is surprising how one watch can be so universally praised for comfort, and this one is and I agree.

6y8ypede.jpg

Got a care package today from a good friend. Looking forward to diving into it!

6u8a8umy.jpg

sent with aloha

Deepsea_Dweller

Enjoying the variety today!

@ Tom: I am coming around to the thought that that is actually the best looking King even though it was also the only one widely available around the world. I say that only because it is easy to get lost in the whole "never seen that one before therefore it is cooler" thoughts. Congrats!!

I've been wearing my only 5500-series today. It is surprising how one watch can be so universally praised for comfort, and this one is and I agree.

6y8ypede.jpg

Got a care package today from a good friend. Looking forward to diving into it!

6u8a8umy.jpg

sent with aloha

Thank you very much Chris and totally agreed :) Wanted thie atomic version ever since but for some strange reasons it never happened! However I never lost my interest and kept an eye on it. So yeah I'm really happy and I could stop, and probably will, right now and here with the Kings. It has my fave colour theme and looks damn cool. Couldn't ask for more. Great weekend :)

jabe6amu.jpg