WRUW Saturday 24 May 2014

vade_R

i was going to wear a frog, but this came in so i had to show you guys, I'm in love again

lovely rescue orange GWA1100R

good day guys.... AND awesome shot of the flowers Michel, and i hope Ron puts a "like" somewhere

1400957554_zps9fec8181.jpg

and some flowers in the background to celebrate Michel's awesome botanicals

1400957080_zpsb7cd4944.jpg

Sengyoku

@Will ^That is super cool Will, I had a feeling you'd go straight for the bright orange beast! Speaking of beasts, you are a beast of a G-Shock collector! Congrats on the new acquisition :)

I love this colour scheme and I'm glad Casio have passed it on from the previously 'radical' GW-3000M, think it works well with the GW-4000 as well!

@Tom: Love that Rising Red froggy Tom! Gorgeous! Still pulls at me that I wasn't able to get one when they were out! :)
Nice double rainbow too :)

@Michel: Super Spikey Green Fingers, that's your new title haha, awesome work with those cacti+Gs! We're all still on Robot-Ron 'like' lookout :)

Oh, I did some catching up with the older WRUW thread but I read that you were swindled by a shifty seller on eBay, it's terrible and I hope you get somewhere with the investigation! I've run into a few dodgy sellers myself and now only use Paypal unless dealing in person or with a trusted seller...

Deepsea_Dweller

i was going to wear a frog, but this came in so i had to show you guys, I'm in love again

lovely rescue orange GWA1100R

good day guys.... AND awesome shot of the flowers Michel, and i hope Ron puts a "like" somewhere

1400957554_zps9fec8181.jpg

and some flowers in the background to celebrate Michel's awesome botanicals

1400957080_zpsb7cd4944.jpg

Fantastic Will. Well done. Such a super cool colour. Wear it in good health and enjoy.

vade_R

thanks... Chin, Tom and Michel for the comments on the orange beast. i really like it, especially that the orange resin is a very matt semi gloss texture, not super shiny at all. another aviator showed up today but ill leave that one for tomorrow's WRUW

good night guys, and I'm really sad That Ron didn't even show up for Michel's awesome vintage square. oh well...we tried