WRUW Sunday 16 March :-)

Sengyoku

Love all those Raysmen of yours, Will! I remember you said you're two short of a full set?

I would say the Raysman and the Gulfman are the two most appealing vintage masters for me, but the Raysman in particular because of its size and cool looks; the guardian angels and men in yellow are my favourites :)

I think I will have to just 'do it' one of these days as well :)

Sengyoku

Love the 4000's Chin! Looking forward to getting another one later this year!

sent with aloha

I know the 4000s are like your 'signature' Gs :) despite their shortcomings, they do have a certain charm to them! Putting fancier functions to one side, I think the 4000s are great for general purpose timekeeping with their large dials and bold hands...I think that's kinda overlooked by many :)

BACKBLAST72

Good evening chrisek,

I wanted to start by saying I have enjoyed the information you have posted on our beloved Protrek's and Pathfinder's. I have always liked these watches and do appreciate their toughness and reliability under extreme conditions and situations; please continue with the outstanding work you have been sharing with all of us here in this thing of ours.

I am cool with the weekly WRUW threads. Either way we go I will continue to participate. But I will have to put on hold acquiring any G's at least for the next nine to ten months. I just found out my wife is pregnant again for the fourth time....! I am excited and looking forward to the new member of our family.

I will continue to participate, but logically our financial focus will be towards the baby and the rest of the family here in the near future.

BACKBLAST72

Thank You Deepsea_Dweller,

Everyone here has been nothing but awesome with me. I try always to be a positive contributor and member of the team. I sincerely enjoy our chats and information interchange; there is some very knowledgeable people here in our forum. I absolutely love the level of passion exhibited by all of our members. Once again thank you all for being so awesome.

chrisek

Good evening chrisek,

I wanted to start by saying I have enjoyed the information you have posted on our beloved Protrek's and Pathfinder's. I have always liked these watches and do appreciate their toughness and reliability under extreme conditions and situations; please continue with the outstanding work you have been sharing with all of us here in this thing of ours.

I am cool with the weekly WRUW threads. Either way we go I will continue to participate. But I will have to put on hold acquiring any G's at least for the next nine to ten months. I just found out my wife is pregnant again for the fourth time....! I am excited and looking forward to the new member of our family.

I will continue to participate, but logically our financial focus will be towards the baby and the rest of the family here in the near future.

All good Backblast! As I like to say, it doesn't matter if you have one or a thousand, as long as you've got the spirit we're good! Nothing is more important than family, and congratulations on yours! Hopefully you can keep on checking in with us, and I would love to hear about how the watches are holding up with you and your crew.

In short, keep posting and keep curious.

sent with aloha