WRUW Sunday 22nd June

Sengyoku

So where is everyone...? A lazy Sunday? :)

Anyway... It was a sunny Sunday here, good day guys!

e9ure8y9.jpg

gyjyveba.jpg

Sengyoku

Thanks Chin. Really appreciated. Just arrived few days ago. Amazing Froggy. As Rich mentioned before it's a perfect combo between stealth and bling bling. Pretty understated Froggy :) Love it
Yes, it's a great looking frog :) one that looks more beautiful the more you look at it :)

There was one sitting next to the 1000G I bought a few years ago. But mt pocket could allow me to only walk away with one of them at the time :) now that I'm more of a frog maniac these days I probably would have begged, borrowed or stole (ok, maybe not the last option!) to get the 1000B too haha

anyway, I think you can be very, very proud of your froggy collection, it really is super amazing now. we need a family photo soon ;)

Sent from the 'droid.

Deepsea_Dweller

Yes, it's a great looking frog :) one that looks more beautiful the more you look at it :)

There was one sitting next to the 1000G I bought a few years ago. But mt pocket could allow me to only walk away with one of them at the time :) now that I'm more of a frog maniac these days I probably would have begged, borrowed or stole (ok, maybe not the last option!) to get the 1000B too haha

anyway, I think you can be very, very proud of your froggy collection, it really is super amazing now. we need a family photo soon ;)

Sent from the 'droid.

Thanks Chin for your fine comments. I know you're one then great members who really share the same passion and joy - also for others. Really super spirit Chin! Family photo will follow. Just need a bit fine tuning ;-) Definitely before my lengthy summer break. I'm early up coz watching the US game:)
uge9a7ep.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Nice Tom....love the 1000B, I am still looking for one, at a reasonable price, which is the hard part. Enjoy it in great health

Cheers

Thank you Will. Yes indeed that's the hard part. Prices are sky high at the moment and some offers are plain ridiculous.