WRUW Sunday 25 Mai 2014

chrisek

@Tom, already mentioned elsewhere, but can't help but congratulate you on the Ruby!!!! I love that you and Chin are so willing to share such a great piece with us!

@Will: You are so killing me :cool: it looks great in real photos. I've been wondering if this would turn out to be the best looking MTG (my opinion). And the Rescue Orange in the same weekend? Awesome and just happy for you!

Squares always rock and I am definitely more appreciative of them. Good showing!

Backblast: love the KG-3's. Good to see yours. In the US, while the whole weekend is Memorial Day weekend I thought the "moment" is 3 pm tomorrow (Monday). At least that is what servicemen have told me. Definitely in my thoughts.

ICERC Gulfman for me today. I have started reducing my collection again, and my solars are having an easier time staying on H. Letting me wear which ones I want. Definitely enjoying that aspect. I think i will still hit triple digits this year, but probably not "break through" by a crazy amount like I was thinking in February. Not necessarily a bad thing for me ;)

dydarybe.jpg

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Chris,

Tomorrow Monday is the actual Memorial Day holiday. I maid the comment because in my 21 years I served in the Military I ran into a lot of people who think tomorrow is about barbecues and parties; when in reality it is a day our nation has set aside to remember all those Men and Women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice in the defense of our great nation. This of course, being the true significance for the holiday which we as a nation commemorate tomorrow.

I believe we ALL owe these brave Men and Women at least that solemn moment of reflection; for due to their ultimate sacrifice we AMERICANS can enjoy these freedoms we so dearly enjoy over this Memorial Day Weekend. That was the point I was trying to share with everyone on our site. A little Patriotism goes a long way in showing them gratitude for what they have done for all of us including myself.

Sincerely,

Carlos A. Gonzalez SSG, USA (RET).

chrisek

Thank you Carlos and for your service! No disrespect meant, I was merely confirming what I had heard. Completely agree in this country it is the whole weekend that is important.
Sorry for the country - centric info guys! Important stuff for us :cool:

sent with aloha