WRUW Thursday 22nd May

race

Michel that's awful. You gotta seek help from few guys here as they have extensive knowledges in purchasing online. It's a risky business. Best way via PM. It's a public forum so better do it discrete. So so sad and feel very sorry for you. Had this experience with Venezuela but that's another story.

It is my fault,really!The total money is not so important,i'm livin' a "strange" country and i was not aware that bad people want to make dirty money on G-shocks,now i know!I ll save big money and retry later with a serious seller!Thanks for the support,anyway!

chrisek

Michel, good on you getting the police involved!

I've just been running hard these last couple weeks as we are short handed at the moment. I still am enjoying G-Shocks even if I don't get to participate online as much as I would like.

Started off the day with the original carbon G. The GW-S5600.

7u7usyma.jpg

Finally got a wrist shot when I stopped for ice cream!

For the evening hitting with the Resist Black Project Team Tough. It was my first PTT and I was really head over heels when I first got it. Now not so much. These things change. Keeping it as I'm sure it will change back at some point ;)

y3uha4ep.jpg

Finished up a square week. Hitting frog tomorrow (will decide which shortly). Have a great night!

sent with aloha