Wruw thursday july 02/2014

BACKBLAST72

Sorry to hear that my friend. What type of medicine do you practice? I have always had a very strong sense of respect for all people that work in the medical field.
I'm tired as well going to summer school. It gets a little crazy with kids and the wife, but it will all work out I know. Pursuing my B.A. in History. Lord willingly I transferred to UCSD in the spring.

vade_R

Sorry to hear that my friend. What type of medicine do you practice? I have always had a very strong sense of respect for all people that work in the medical field.
I'm tired as well going to summer school. It gets a little crazy with kids and the wife, but it will all work out I know. Pursuing my B.A. in History. Lord willingly I transferred to UCSD in the spring.

I am a dentist, no more school for me, too many years, already.
Usually my days are pretty normal but today I spent like 3 hours on something that normally take me 30 minutes, and since the patient had already prepaid, it means a big fat zero for 3 hours of work, and since I got so backed up, I had to reschedule a patient, which basically means I wasted their time,....

Any way enough of my problems, glad your in school man, and good luck with that history degree.

EXCALIBUR1

Here's my Casio DW1000 on a Shark Mesh bracelet. Now here's a vintage (Circa 1982) watch that I would be proud to wear to the next Board Meeting.
casio dw1000 sharkmesh - 070214.jpg

Arcy

Congrats Arcy!! That is a great G and was a great closure to the 30th anniversary!

Wearing the (I only have one) ProTrek today.

nuvuguny.jpg

sent with aloha
Cheers chrisek, my grandmother passed away a few months ago and after everything was sorted out my mum gave us all a little bit and said buy something nice that you can keep to remember your grandmother, so I bought the GW-A1130 and the Rangeman Earthwatch.