WRUW today 6/24/2014 (earthwatch rangie inside)

vade_R

Just got this in from Sunknots today, earthwatch Rangeman in all it's glory and jelly carbon fiber

I'm in love again

Will post more pics later

Good day guys

1403625280_zps29ac927d.jpg

1403625286_zpsec5a5d5c.jpg

Sengyoku

Well after being stuck in a double decker of traffic jams, I've managed to find a bit of time to post today's quick collector meet at London's G shock East, also the anniversary of it's opening :)

a6ybutu5.jpg

upaqe4u6.jpg

Since I knew a certain prolific frog collector was coming too I had to bring something a bit special for the occasion, so had this on me...

utudaruh.jpg

Here's the frog I bumped into :)

upaha4ad.jpg

etadubyq.jpg

Big shout out to Simonal :)

Also our other forum members from UK... Mike Hughes and Bubbytubs! A pleasure meeting you all :)

Sent from the 'droid.

race

Woow the zone is at the top today!

Congrats (again) Sir Will!Dakar,nice mod,it fit!Super pictures Sir tom,love it!Thanks for the pics from England Mr Chin!

Here a pic before Italy became totally quiet!Allez la France!

1539723d1403618399-wruw-tuesday-24-june-2014-img_20140624_155625.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Well I am wearing my hardest working watch the PRG-270-1V. I've put this baby through the ringer more than once and keeps on working flawlessly.

damu7e8y.jpg

My dear friend Will that Rangeman is AWESOME The color combination is very nice and it definitely gives the watch a different look. Race I think the GX-56 ROCKS; to me this is such a solid platform, I still can't believe they discontinued the line. I truly hope Casio see's their mistake and bring the King back in all of its glory.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
L

Sengyoku

@Will, Just wanted to say that rangeman looks better and better! Congrats and I am so tempted!

Also congrats on Columbia on another fine performance and getting through! Love the goal celebrations :)

chrisek

Congrats Will!!! Looking mental!! Especially the inside of the straps!

Right on Chin and Simonal represent!! Would love to meet up with more Zoners!

Any in NorCal or Northern Nevada? Will be in that are 7/6 to 7/13. And at Laguna Seca for World Superbike.
Wore a favorite aviator today

gy8y2esy.jpg

And then an XL

hy6ydage.jpg

sent with aloha