WRUW today 6/24/2014 (earthwatch rangie inside)

BACKBLAST72

Will the more I look at this particular Rangeman the more I see the subtle differences which make this unique time piece a one of a kind. I am glad you were able to get your hands on one. This one will definitely go on my wish list as is the -3, and -2. Glad to hear your team is doing well in the World Cup continue to enjoy the international tournament my friend.

Once again congratulations on your new G, it ROCKS. Chris what area of California are you going to be at? I live in San Diego so I don't know how far that would be from area you are planning to visit. Let me know, maybe we can meet up and have lunch that would be awesome. Like I've said in the past I LOVE THIS FORUM in my opinion its full of really classy guys who have a sincere love for this thing of ours.

Sincerely,
Carlos AKA BB72.

chrisek

Carlos, current itinerary includes Gilroy, San francisco, Mountain view, Sacramento, Carson City & Reno (NV), and various stops in the Sierras between Verdi and Jackson. And at least one run on Mt. Hamilton (San Jose, Livermore, Patterson triangle).

The races will be in Monterey.

Funny enough we will be driving straight from Monterey to San Diego where I will catch a plane back to island! Lol. I think we will get to SD around 3 am. Let me look to see what time my flight is.

sent with aloha