WRUW Tuesday 6 May 2014

Sengyoku

Checking in super late, but i was on the road most the day and not daring enough to do those mid drive high speed wrist shots that GM does lol :D

Wearing the very cool 30 stars carbon atomic square...

ra8asasa.jpg

This shot whilst I was in the 'Eurotunnel'

8e8apyty.jpg

Today was actually the 20th anniversary day for the channel tunnel, though nothing special on my ride... no lights or party banners :)

Probably because they are still trying to save those pennies, since they overspent by billions of £ building it and only broke even about 2 years ago!

jyna2a9u.jpg

But still a piece of engineering marvel as it means I can drive right into Europe!

Sent from the 'droid.

Deepsea_Dweller

I'm putting bets on a navy frog ;)

Fingers crossed and bonne chance Michel! I don't know why the Italian customs have such a poor rep... is it controlled by the mafia or something lol :)

Sent from the 'droid.

Had the experience when they slit of my package for member marcoszam in Venezuela .They took the G-Shock and left the empty package and taped it. He sent me the photos . Sad moment especially for me as it was a gift and coming from the bottom of my heart :-(

vade_R

Had the experience when they slit of my package for member marcoszam in Venezuela .They took the G-Shock and left the empty package and taped it. He sent me the photos . Sad moment especially for me as it was a gift and coming from the bottom of my heart :-(

Damm thats terrible Tom, i remember when you got him that yellow gd-x, after the "sedi" incident on F17. i had no idea that he never got the G....... i wonder if he is okay, i haven't seen him post anything in a long long time. i hope he is okay, Venezuela is still a freaking mess

Deepsea_Dweller

Damm thats terrible Tom, i remember when you got him that yellow gd-x, after the "sedi" incident on F17. i had no idea that he never got the G....... i wonder if he is okay, i haven't seen him post anything in a long long time. i hope he is okay, Venezuela is still a freaking mess

There was ( not sure the situation now ) some serious turmoils in Venezuela earlier this year with lot's of riots, casualties, fatalities and other horrible things. However think he is safe and sound as I heard from others that Marcoszam is pretty active on other social networks more recently. Not sure why he suddenly stopped posting here :-( Hope for the best !