wruw tuesday december 31,2013

gripmaster

Very nice!I have "stolen" you one pic of the black positive rangeman for my pc desktop's,i think,i'll try the green too :D

yeah this one works really well as a desktop... one of my screens already is equipped with it!:encouragement:
High Resolution in january, my programmer has been sick so website is taking a few days longer... will look good, I think!:cool:
until then, if you do want to steal one, take it in WUS Forum, it is higher resolution there in the WRUW of today (hint)...:D

gripmaster

Well kept secret indeed and what a Frog. Well done GM. You did terrific the last few days. How to say in German: Great ' endspurt ' Absolutely great. Well done :)

Ha well chosen that word! december has been a bit intensive. G-Shock wise...
and january promises to be absolutely mind-blowing if all my plans work out!
I will tell you guys here a secret which I do not tell in the other forum - so I can give
Joakim and Starscream a nice shocking surprise in a few days:
I have
just
received
my
r
o
m
a
n
t
i
c
a
t
o
r
!!!!!
So funny!
This one together with the Devastator... well - just wait for the pictures......

gripmaster

Romanticator,mmmhhhh it can be the GLS-8900-4ER or the g-8900SC in pink,no?

Ok because youre probably drunk and cant think straight, I'll show it to you... But no word to Starscream, Joakim and all that...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388517560.397055.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388517574.077110.jpg

Twin brother of Devastator...

gripmaster

I'm not drunk yet :p and i have the g-8900 orange with two other bezel:black and white,,,so i'm following this series ;) so yes it is the g-8900SC.Nice choice anyway!

'bout the other forum:i'm not a kid too =)

haha.... you're right, thats Tom who's already emptied his bottle of champagne...:very_drunk:

I only have Dvastator and Romanticator so far.... but getting used to this model now... arrgh... not another one...:beaten:

gripmaster

Bildschirmfoto 2013-12-31 um 20.39.21.jpg

BAZINGA!!!

2014 started this afternoon! HA! The first highlight of the year has just landed in Germany! :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:
Awesome - if customs doesnt hold it hostage for as long as they did in Japan, i may well be FIRST this time...:cool::cool::cool:

Just when I thought it couldnt get any better...:welcoming:

OK calm heartrate...:rolleyes: