WRUW Wednesday 4 June 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

After almost a week with the frog on the wrist it certainly feels like a lightweight. I won't keep veering to the right now when I drive!

All the way from the sunny UK

Yes indeed. The Muddy is a real lightweight compared to the Froggy especially after few days continuously wearing Frogman. But you will see it will hold it's ground. The 9300 series is one of the best ever built.

chrisek

Thanks Tom!

Congrats on the great Muddie Dakar!

Ron shows up with a crazy square! I don't even know what that one is!

It doesn't happen often, but last night I decided to wear the 6930C again today. It's not often I wear a non-solar during the day, but there you go.

nu8ese7u.jpg

Under a streetlight so I can post earlier in the party ;)

sent with aloha

Sengyoku

^wow that is a seriously cool G Will, another very cool series I didn't know about! I don't know what it is, but they always look even better in your photos :)

There are these little things about every G like the calligraphy style writing on yours that makes them so desireable!

Congrats and well done to Dakar for the navy atomic muddie, we actually have the international versions of the ranger and muddie on sale over here in the UK, but I always griped about why Casio don't make the atomic versions of everything available in the UK because this is prime atomic territory here! Though I think they listened in the case of the ranger :)

Sent from the 'droid.

chrisek

Will, have to congratulate you on another great piece! Stunning.

Got more random thoughts after wearing the 6930C for the bulk of the day.

While last year was out of control, did they do a GW-6930 or at least a colorway or collab of one last year?

I definitely find the Resist Blacks understated and handsome. Today might've been my best day with a DW. Since the Resist Black was meant to be a tribute wave, wouldn't it have been nice to do a GW-5030 in that wave? Not sure how it would have been needed to be varied between the Project Team Tough (very loved in the G-Shock world) and the GW-T5030, but it would have been a fitting wave to have a colorway in. Other than the negative display, has there been a variation of the GW5000 that is well known and loved? Can leave the GWT out due to such a limited supply.

Today solidified that DW6930C in my collection for a while. That is for sure.

For the evening I put on an Aviator that a good friend got me at the SoHo store.

ja7yzesy.jpg

Looking forward to seeing him next month in Carson City, NV.

sent with aloha