WRUW Wednesday 8-20-2014

Knives & Lint

Hello friends. Hope today finds everyone well.

Today I'm wearing one that I don't wear too often. G8900SC-6. This model went under my radar until I saw it in person at a local Macy's that usually has a very limited selection. The bright colors as well as the flakes in the band really caught my eye, and it was during a friends and family sale, so I decided to pick it up. I've switched the module with one from a 8900SC-4.

race

Nice mod,Mr Knife...i prefer this 8900 in this way,well done!

Wearing this used G-5700 today:

1603067d1408520508-wruw-wednesday-20-august-2014-1.jpg

1603068d1408520543-wruw-wednesday-20-august-2014-2.jpg

brvheart

I know it is showing yesterdays date, however I liked this photo much better than the one I tried to take take via my iPhone...after shooting this again last night, it was on my mind and not in the right rotation - so what we do is adapt and be problem solvers..

Problem - 130Y was calling me to action, it was not 130Y's day to be worn...
Solution - wear it!

i-s4MPc3M-L.jpg

vade_R

I know it is showing yesterdays date, however I liked this photo much better than the one I tried to take take via my iPhone...after shooting this again last night, it was on my mind and not in the right rotation - so what we do is adapt and be problem solvers..

Problem - 130Y was calling me to action, it was not 130Y's day to be worn...
Solution - wear it!

i-s4MPc3M-L.jpg

Awesome picture, and I love that protrek, I have the atomic version and I absolutely believe its one, if not the best negative ever

Cheers