WRUW? Wednesday March 19th 2014

BACKBLAST72

Good afternoon guys,

Well stoped at Macy's to see what G's they had and found out they were having a 40% discount sale on G-Shocks plus I would get an additional 15% Military discount. This is what came out of this little adventure:
Introducing the GD-120TS-1

uploadfromtaptalk1395265067684.jpg

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

vade_R

Good afternoon guys,

Well stoped at Macy's to see what G's they had and found out they were having a 40% discount sale on G-Shocks plus I would get an additional 15% Military discount. This is what came out of this little adventure:

i thought you said no more G's for a while because another kid on the way.....too weak to resist huh.............once you got the bug its hard to stop

gripmaster

Good afternoon guys,

View attachment 8849

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

well with THAT discount, you should have taken all 3 of them.. haha!! nice that one! am still hesitant.. you like it then?

BACKBLAST72

Hello gripmaster,

I have always liked the XL family of watches. Although, there is some models I don't like at all within the series. The 120 however, is one of those that I liked from the first time I saw them. I have the camouflage editions on my to get list but every where I have been to here locally has the watch out of stock. The one store which did carried the watch the guy couldn't keep them on the shelf long enough.

I was talking to the owner and he was telling me he had ordered 35 of them, and all of them flew in three days time. A lot of military guys here in sunny San Diego so that rendition of the GD 120's is very popular here. I've seen like 10 guys in school wearing them all three different versions and all of them are either Active Duty or Reservists.

I like the color combination and negative display on this particular model; very nice rendition with a comfortable fit on the wrist and with a nice presence to.

@ my good friend vade_R I couldn't walk away from this one especially with that discount. I paid hardly anything for the watch and I had been looking at the 120's for a while now. So I saw it as destiny and I'm not about to argue with that. I was surprise at the very nice selection Macy's had. Was talking to the girl which works the G's in the jewelry section and she was telling me the store has had a 25% increase in sales on G-Shocks in the last 8 months. I have always like these watches so I couldn't tell her why this is happening; she did mention that they get a lot of people from across the border which come in and buy anywhere between 6 to 10 watches in one transaction.

Either way I was happy with the results of this little adventure. I really was not looking on purchasing anything. chrisek I will sit down and write a detail review on this piece in the coming days. I'll make sure to include some pictures, and who knows I may even post a video to.

Once again THANK YOU all for your sincere appreciation and friendship I think you all ROCK.