Best places to buy Gshocks in NYC???

Bubbly Tubs

A dirty phone pic

68C6DCE5-21ED-4414-BDCE-F747C106AA4D-398-00000036838483CB.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Store looks awesome, thanks for the pic guys.

@BT - nice pick up on the CLOT, pretty cool you can just wander into somewhere like Macy's and pick up such a cool collaboration. Did you score anything from the G-Shock store?

Bubbly Tubs

@ rutteger I did pickup a little something. In fact it was another CLOT, gives me one to wear and one to keep. Not sure how well the jelly resin will wear with time.

@ rza1069 cheers for that, and it would be cool to meet up whilst here, when ya thinking?
Also give me an excuse to pick up another G ha ha. Be my first one as a married man.

Bubbly Tubs

Cheers rutteger, was only literally a few hours ago. I've got about five more minutes downtime before the fun filled day continues.

rza1069

Dearest Mr and Mrs Tubbs, it was such a pleasure meeting you both! Sorry I didn't wish you Congrats! Ill be going back this Wednesday if you'd like to meet there :)

Bubbly Tubs

Nice to meet you too mate. We will be trying to swing back that way before heading home, but doubt it will be Wednesday. Unless you know something i dont ;-)
Had a nice time at the store today, staff were awesome and the incentives to purchase weren't to shabby either. I'll try and sort some pics out tomoz.